13 Sep 2015

You steal or borrow it ??


Assalamualaikum

hai dear readerss .. im am so sorry cause i am so emotional right now . i can handle my own feeling while someone just took my things and not give it backkk to me . it is just a small matter ?

nope . it not . i am pretty sad right now . u can call me kedekut or what . sebab something yang kita sayang .. orang pinjam , tak mintak izin sikit pun . then bila kita mintak balik dia tak mengaku ? it is my fault ? obviously not !.


im cryinggg ! how dare you do this to me ? tak cukup ke dah banyak sangat sabar selama ni ?  nak kena diam sampai bila ? banyak kali dh jadi macam ni .. but im just diam , diam , diam .... i dont wanna to fight with u . i am too respect you woman . but please dont take it easy . YES EVEN BARANG MURAH SEKALIPUN . KALAU DIA HAK AKU , AKU AKAN SAYANG !!..

pleasee people out there . if u're going to borrow something of someone's , please give it backk . respect it . you donno how much there love their stuff T_T dh cukup baik dh pinjamkan tu ..

and for ""someone" im trying my best to be patient with u so please please please dont try me .